[vtk-developers] Errors in building VTKExamples in today's CVS

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Dec 17 17:41:02 EST 2009

On 12/17/09 3:45 PM, Dave Partyka said:

>Well I most certainly can turn the examples on all the dashboards if you
>wish. ;-)

Just don't turn them on for any Mac dashboard that builds Universal
Binaries, since this does not work, as I explained yesterday:

[100%] Generating ../VTKExamples
Internal cmake changing into directory: /Volumes/Leopard/Users/sean/
kitware/VTK-clean-bin/Examples/All
Error: cmake execution failed
CMake Error: The source directory "/Volumes/Leopard/Users/sean/kitware/
VTK-clean-bin/Examples/All/x86_64" does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

make[2]: *** [VTKExamples] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Examples/CMakeFiles/VTKExamplesTarget.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

It is correct that the dir does not exist.

If someone can fix, or help me fix, this problem, I can enable Examples
on our dashboards.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com