[vtk-developers] Wiki Naming Conventions

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:35:16 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Andrew Maclean
<andrew.amaclean at gmail.com> wrote:
> I strongly agree that we should keep the same organisation in the Wiki
> as VTK. It just makes thinks more consistent and easier in the long
> run.
>
> Regards
>   Andrew

I'm on board. I'll start to change them as I have time. There may be
some massaging necessary to fit the wiki examples into the current
VTK/Examples directory structure. There are some parts of the examples
page that are a bit awkward as far as organization goes - I'm open to
suggestions on how to reorganize things.

Thanks,

David