[vtk-developers] Wiki Naming Conventions

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:46:21 EST 2009

I agree. I did'nt know about the bread crumbs. I'll start changing
them as I move examples into the VTK/Examples repository. Fortunately,
the Wiki makes the move transparent.

Should we keel the same organization in the Wiki as in the source tree:

VTK/Examples/Cxx/Example.cxx

Seem like a nice match.

Bill