[vtk-developers] Regression testing examples

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:40:09 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is more convenient to browse I think. Also, google will index the
> wiki contents.

I agree with these comments - but at the same time I do not want to
have someone responsible for updating the wiki pages periodically.
Ideally when a change is made in the source it should be mirrored on
the wiki, but that is clearly not going to happen. Is there any way to
write scripts for the wiki - to say monthly update the wiki based on
the current source tree?

Thanks,

David