[vtk-developers] Memory leak in vtkContextView

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Dec 11 13:14:31 EST 2009

On Friday 11 December 2009 11:55:33 David Doria wrote:
> > This was not showing up in the tests that use the vtkContextView, I will
> > look into this now. I assume you are using CVS head on Linux with a very
> > minimal two/three line main function calling render?
> >
> > Marcus
>
> I was indeed using a 3 line main calling render. I can't get it to
> produce the leak here though. I couldn't have been using more than a 1
> or 2 day old head build on the other machine. I'll try it again
> tonight but it looks OK now, sorry for the confusion.

That is why I asked - I fixed quite a few things in the last week or so with
those classes. Please let me know if you find any more problems, I will close
that bug. I have also posted further details about this new code, along with
links to wiki pages I and others have authored about the new API.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.