[vtk-developers] bug 8513, updating freetype; need Windows dev to help

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:01:09 EST 2009

Sean,

Here are the comments in my mangle file:
/*

VTK_FREETYPE_CHANGE this file is new for VTK.

This header file mangles all symbols exported from the freetype library.
It is included in all files while building the freetype library.  Due to
namespace pollution, no freetype headers should be included in .h files in
VTK.

The following command was used to obtain the symbol list:

nm libvtkfreetype.a |grep " [TRD] "

This is the way to recreate the whole list:

nm bin/libvtkfreetype.so |grep " [TRD] " | awk '{ print "#define "$3"
vtk_freetype_"$3 }'

*/

I don't see windows mentioned here.