[vtk-developers] bug 8513, updating freetype; need Windows dev to help

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Dec 11 12:45:13 EST 2009

On 12/11/09 12:16 PM, Bill Lorensen said:

>I think the entry points from unix are sufficient. Why do you think
>you need windows entry points?

The comments in vtk_freetype_mangle.h say it is necessary.  I think I
added that comment, but don't recall why.  I can't find the answer in my
email archives either.  But I've updated freetype several times in the
past, and it always (temporarily) breaks the dashboard, so trying a
different OS/compiler before I commit would be nice regardless.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com