[vtk-developers] vtkMath::Dot2D

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:19:01 EST 2009

With a dashboard that is already colorful, you will have to look
through the results. This is one reason why it is crucial to keep the
dashboards green. Unfortunately, vtk is particularly colorful these
days.

If you check the Continuous during the day you can see if more or
fewer errors/warnings/test failures occur.

Also, you should sign up for e-mail notification. I assume someone
gave you directions on how to do this. If not, ask your vtk mentor.

Bill