[vtk-developers] vtkMath::Dot2D

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:42:19 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:52 PM, David Doria <daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Make sure all of vtk compiles after the change. If it requires changes
>> to any vtk code you can be sure other people will have problems.
>
> Bill,
>
> The same 6 tests fail before and after the changes on my machine.
>
> The rule is don't commit anything between 4PM - ? AM EST, right? If
> so, I'll commit in the morning and we'll see how the dashboard does.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Is there any way to tell if my change broke anything on the dashboard.
In an ideal world, if the dashboard was completely green, I would just
watch the continuous builds (which there seems to be only one of??)
and see if they turn red. In the real world, if most of the builds
have tests failing - how would I be alerted that my change caused more
failures?

Thanks,

David