[vtk-developers] Naming variables in function definitions

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:28:21 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the vtkMath functions you mentioned, it looks to me that the person
> that implemented the methods just left out the name. Probably the way
> he normally writes code. I think the name should be there which will
> help with documentation. Since these functions are just declared and
> not implemented in the .h file, there will not be a warning.

I have CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS set to
-Wunused -Wshadow -Wformat

is that all that needs to be set?

If I see any warnings due to what Bill mentioned, I'll do what Utkarsh
recommended.

One more thing - Is there a way to name an experimental build? Something like
make Experimental -name ReminderOfWhatHappened

Thanks,

David