[vtk-developers] what is the preprocessor macro for VS6?

Pebay, Philippe P pppebay at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 22 14:28:41 EDT 2009

There is also another VS6 warning that came up here:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=318018

It says:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\utility(21) : warning C4503: 'insert' : decorated name length exceeded, name was truncated

Frankly at that point I do not have the time to investigate it further, so any help from someone who knows VS6 would be greatly appreciated.

Regarding append ("0") as opposed to append(1,0), I'll do it when I find a minute. Currently the dashboard is no longer red for VS6 and that's what matters most. I don't think
anyone is going to do performance runs with VS6 anyways.

Philippe Pébay
Sandia National Laboratories