[vtk-developers] vtkMarchingCubes resolution / vtkRenderer algorithm

Arepi szamosi.arpad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:32:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm user but I suppose these following two question may post herre,
otherwise I'm sorry about.

1,
Could I set anyway the resolution (grid size) of vtkMarchingCubes?
I didnt found any memberfunction to this in vtkMarchingCubes. I considered
the vtkMarchingCubes.cxx/h but I could'nt find anything. Its possible
anyway?

2, What kind of algorithm use the vtkRenderer for rendering? (I mean that
raytrace, raycast etc.)

Thanks!

Arepi