[vtk-developers] about points in vtkXYPlotActor

Miguel Angel Chavez Alfonso machavez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Thu Apr 16 19:01:22 EDT 2009

Hello people.
I am a Cuban student and I'm working with VTK. I need to graph the X and the Y grids in a vtkXYPlotActor figure but I don't found nothin about it in VTK. I attach 4 images that explain what i want to do. I graph the figure but I dont graph the X and the Y grids. write me if you've seen something about it or if you have any idea.
I was searching how draw 2 points in 2D with vtkXYPlotActor but I don´t find nothing.

PD: the images attached were made in another program not with my program.
I don't speak English very good I speak Spanish excuse the mistakes.
thanks.

--
Mi Sistema Operativo es multitarea: acaba con mi paciencia y mis nervios a la vez.