[vtk-developers] vtkWrapJava / package vtk;

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:59:04 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

  I was told that if you generate a file that start like this:

package vtk;

  It should end up in a jar file called 'vtk.jar'. Obviously I do not
want to do that, because my 'vtk.jar' would clash with the regular
vtk.jar file. I thought of generating a vtkgdcm.jar but apparently one
user cannot load that file because of the hardcoded line 'package
vtk;' ...

does this make sense ?

Thanks

--