[vtk-developers] How do I contribute a reader for ParaView / VTK?

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 26 21:05:31 EDT 2008

Hi Berk and Karthik,

Thanks so much for the quick replies. There doesn't seem to be a
developer who is interested in vtkOpenFOAMReader as it remains
unmaintained for quite a while AFAIK (except coding style fixes), so
this time I'll be sending to Berk shortly, upon finishing some
remaining cleanups.

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN