[vtk-developers] [ParaView3-Developer] vtkHierarchicalGraphView

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Sep 9 16:38:55 EDT 2008

True.
Also commonly broken by people who do not run tcl-wrapped VTK when
developing are:TestEmptyInput, otherPrint and TestSetGet

It would be awesome to come up with a solution where the most commonly
broken tests are noticed by the person who broke them rather than breaking a
VTK dashboard and not a ParaView dashboard...

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Francois Bertel <francois.bertel at kitware.com