[vtk-developers] [ParaView3-Developer] vtkHierarchicalGraphView

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 9 14:48:23 EDT 2008

Actually compared to keeping both the VTK and ParaView repositories up to date (redundantly compiling VTK in both), that sounds like an attractive option. Unfortunately ParaView doesn't seem to have that option... ;p

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 1323 - Building CSRI/242
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)284-2518