[vtk-developers] vtkHierarchicalGraphView

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 9 14:28:20 EDT 2008

This is one of my grumbles about ParaView Cmake config. Last time I checked it was not possible to setup the ParaView configuration so that the PrintSelf tests would be generated. (my development VTK is 'under' ParaView).

If checked in a fix, but for the long term would be nice if ParaView could generate the PrintSelf tests.

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 1323 - Building CSRI/242
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)284-2518