[vtk-developers] VTK-5-2 and Qt 4.4 build config on OSX

Darren Weber darren.weber.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:29:41 EDT 2008

Thanks, Clint!

As you say, they provide a separate debug library, ie see:
http://trolltech.com/developer/downloads/qt/mac

qt-mac-opensource-4.4.1.dmg
qt-mac-opensource-4.4.1-debug-libs.dmg (dmg containing ONLY the debug
libraries, only usable with dmg above installed)

I'll check this out and see if it makes any difference to the ccmake settings.

Best, Darren