[vtk-developers] Please fix your errors as soon as they appear

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Wed Oct 15 14:24:11 EDT 2008

Burlen, you are right, there is the error on dash6 with
vtkExodusIIWriter. I was looking at the output of this test on arkadia
(where parallel is off, so vtkExodusIIWriter is not compiled).

"ndfabia" has actually two tests to fix regarding vtkExodusIIWriter.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Burlen Loring
<burlen.loring at kitware.com> wrote:
> Francois Bertel wrote:
>>
>> Hello VTK developers,
>>
>> burlen:
>> * TestEmptyInput is segfaulting on vtkQuadraturePointInterpolator.
>> This test exercices filters to see if there are robust to empty input
>> (no points, no cells)
>>

> I'll look into it, didn't realize it was me because on my workstation the
> test fails at the ExodusIIWriter.
>

> tycho:~/ext/kitware_cvs/PV3-VTK$ctest -R TestEmpty -V
> .
> .
> .
> Testing -- vtkExodusIICache - done
> Testing -- vtkExodusIIReader - done
> Testing -- vtkExodusIIWriter - ncvarid: ncid -1: NetCDF: Not a valid ID
> -- Process completed
> ***Failed
>

> --
> Burlen Loring
> Kitware, Inc.
> R&D Engineer
> 28 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
> Phone: 518-371-3971 x137

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive