[vtk-developers] Patch for vtkHierarchicalBoxDataSet

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Oct 1 13:14:35 EDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

Correct me if I am wrong but this patch is not enough by itself. Did
you by any chance modify the wrapping hints file?

Also, it should be relatively easy to make vtkAMRBox subclass of VTK
data object as long as we are not storing it in the meta-data. If that
is going to make your life easier, I would be happy to give some
pointers.

Also, are you considering expanding the capabilities of the AMR
support in VTK? If the answer is yes, I would love to collaborate.

-berk