[vtk-developers] How do I contribute a reader for ParaView / VTK?

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 1 05:06:28 EDT 2008

And of course I would be interested too :)

Even if it's not me, it would be best, really best if the maintainer
becomes a frequent poster of OpenFOAM Message Board
http://openfoam.cfd-online.com/cgi-bin/forum/discus.cgi
, since OpenFOAM users prefer to communicate through the board than
any other place on the net. Indeed, during all the development stages
of the reader I have received a lot of user feedbacks as typically
shown in this thread
http://openfoam.cfd-online.com/cgi-bin/forum/show.cgi?tpc=1&post=14325#POST14325
which significantly affected its maturity (and that has been the merit
for my side).

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN