[vtk-developers] Submitting Code to VTK

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Nov 3 07:51:29 EST 2008

Hi,

nice work!  Cant see your source code though since a login id and pwd are
req'd?

Also, are there license restrictions that would prevent any portion of the
code

being freely available through VTK?  I for one would welcome your addition.

Dean

Hi All,

I would like to submit some code to VTK. Basically two new classes
vtkBezierSurfaceSource and vtkBezierSurfaceWidget.

A quick demo of both is available here:
http://prashanthudupa.livejournal.com/33188.html,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYtOTmytK9M and
http://www.vcreatelogic.com/oss/vtkdesigner/Bezier_VTKD2.pdf

The code itself is available at this SVN location:
https://svn2.hosted-projects.com/vcreatelogic/VTKDesigner2/Components/VTKSys
tem/VCLClasses. A quick demo of the class can be seen by downloading VTK
Designer from here:
http://www.vcreatelogic.com/oss/vtkdesigner/download/VTK%20Designer%202.6.1%
20Setup.exe

I feel that these classes might be useful to someone. If there are others in
the list that feel the same, then how do I go about submitting this code?

Thanks and Regards,
Prashanth N Udupa