[vtk-developers] Developer environment setup

Chris Volpe ARA/SED cvolpe at ara.com
Mon Jun 23 18:46:10 EDT 2008

Hi folks-

It's been a few years since I've done any VTK work, and I may be needing
to in the near future, but I can't seem to find some information
regarding getting a developer environment set up.  Neither the "get the
software" page nor the "building vtk" page talk about "hooking up" the
VTK dlls with the installed TCL/Tk interpreter (wish.exe), and I don't
remember how this was done. Could someone nudge me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.
Email: cvolpe at ara.com <mailto:cvolpe at ara.com>

Senior Scientist, Information Exploitation Systems             Main
Desk: 919-582-3300

Applied Research Associates, Inc <http://www.ara.com/>
Direct: 919-582-3380

8537 Six Forks Rd., Suite 6000
Fax : 919-582-3301

Raleigh, NC 27615                                           Web:
http://www.ara.com/offices/NC.htm <http://www.ara.com/offices/NC.htm>