[vtk-developers] [Insight-users] LSM Reader in ITK / VTK - bio-formats

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Jul 31 11:26:56 EDT 2008

Dan:

I did take a look at Bio-Formats from OME-LOCI folks and while its nice
that it supports several formats
(http://www.loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats.html), its GPL license prevents
its direct inclusion in ITK / VTK.

For the needy users, as you've already mentioned, their bfconvert
utility converts several formats to OME-TIFFs that ITK/VTK can handle.

--
Karthik Krishnan
R & D Engineer,