[vtk-developers] vtkOBBTree vtkPoints vs vtkPolyData on the input

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Jul 23 03:23:20 EDT 2008

Is it possible that what you are seeing is the consequence of having a
vtkPolyData object with a lot of unused points. When you pass the cells
in, only those point that are being used by cells go towards the tree,
whereas when you pass the entire point list in with no cells, all are
considered.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch