[vtk-developers] vtkDICOMImageReader

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:09:34 EDT 2008

svn co https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/trunk

$ grep -lr vtkGDCMImageReader *  | grep Testing | grep -v .svn
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageReader4.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageReader3.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageWriter.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageActor.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageWriter2.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageReader.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMThreadedImageReader2.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMImageReader2.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Cxx/TestvtkGDCMThreadedImageReader.cxx
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Python/CMakeLists.txt
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Python/TestvtkGDCMImageWriter.py
Utilities/VTK/Testing/Python/TestvtkGDCMImageReader.py

Hopefully this will be enough now :)

-Mathieu
Ps: please post to gdcm mailing list instead:

--
Mathieu