[vtk-developers] 32bit IDs on 64 bit machine

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Jul 17 03:46:02 EDT 2008

Problem went away when I did a make clean in VTK/GUISupport.

Question is, why did

make rebuild_cache
make
ERRORS

touch VTK/vtkConfigure.h
make
ERRORS

cd VTK/GUISupport
make clean
cd ../../
make

NO ERRORS

Why did the touch and rebuild cache commmands not cause vtkGuiSupport to
be rebuilt? what is wrong with cmake that the dependency on vtkConfigure
is not triggering a rebuild?

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch