[vtk-developers] Unreferenced Tcl tests that are nonetheless still in CVS

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jul 10 14:03:51 EDT 2008

If you want any of these to stay, please speak up. Unless I hear a "keep it"
from somebody for each file, I will be removing it from CVS.

The following tcl tests are unreferenced in any CMakeLists.txt files even
though most run without error (if you try them manually...)

Graphics/Testing/Tcl/cursor2D.tcl
Graphics/Testing/Tcl/testQuadricDecimation.tcl
Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestHomogeneousRayIntegration.tcl
Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestLinearRayIntegration.tcl
Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestPartialPreIntegration.tcl
Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestPreIntegration.tcl

Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestTextActor3D.tcl
  # TestTextActor3D.tcl does *not* run, gives vtkTkRenderWidget errors

Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestWindowToImageTransparency.tcl
Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestZSweep.tcl

Are they simply leftovers?
Can they all be removed?
Should any stay, be activated and have Baseline images added to VTKData?

Again: If you want any of these to stay, please speak up. Unless I hear a
"keep it" from somebody for each file, I will be removing it from CVS.

Thanks,
David Cole