[vtk-developers] cdash - updates

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jul 7 17:53:29 EDT 2008

No problem. The lesson (maybe?) here is to commit new/updated data first....
A new data file will not trigger a continuous rebuild. But a commit into VTK
will. If the data is not there when the continuous begins, then the test
will fail until the next time.

And thanks for verifying it was a false alarm.