[vtk-developers] vtkDijkstraGraphGeodesicPath abstract?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sat Jul 5 20:41:14 EDT 2008

I had to revert the commit.  I remember now, when I added this class, I
had the exact same errors which is why I had made it abstract.

Any ideas as to the link errors on the continuous below. Perhaps, they
need a clean build ? It seems to build fine on my linux machine here.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=116208
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=116205
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=116197

Thanks