[vtk-developers] Program crashing because vtkContourWidget still getting sent events after it's deleted.

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Jul 1 15:21:36 EDT 2008

Just fixed in CVS. (I could reproduce the issue). Please update.

vtkAbstractWidget.cxx
revision 1.18
date: 2008-07-01 15:03:23 -0400;  author: karthik;  state: Exp;  lines:
+1 -0;  commitid: MhJBw2Jg7US4m89t;
BUG: The widget still receives events after it has been deleted.
  Reported on the developers list by Kent Williams
    http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtk-developers/2008-July/005299.html

Please let us know if this works for you.

thanks