[vtk-developers] Utilities/MaterialLibrary/CmakeLists

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 31 10:14:46 EST 2008

Nope.

You can use CMake 2.4.x or CVS CMake.

CMake 2.4.x users do not have to upgrade.
CVS CMake users, though, do have to update to the latest CVS CMake.

If you look at the top of the main VTK/CMakeLists.txt file you will see that
there is an empty no-op "EXPORT" macro defined that makes it work with CMake
2.4.x (as a no-op...) -- but with CVS CMake it uses the real new CMake
EXPORT command. If changes are made to CVS CMake, they will also be made to
VTK usually on the same day.

HTH,
David