[vtk-developers] Re: vtkMedicalImageProperties patch

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 06:44:27 EST 2008

I did not get any feedback so I'll assume this is ok. At the same
time, I corrected an issue regarding which tag were being used for
date/time (Study Date/Study Time is the correct one).

$ cvs ci -m"BUG: Acquisition Date/Acquisition Time/Content
Date/Content Time are all Type 2/2C. The only reliable date/time is
the Study Date/Study Time (type 1), which is required for building a
DICOMDIR. ENH: Add API for user defined values"
vtkMedicalImageProperties.cxx vtkMedicalImageProperties.h
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/IO/vtkMedicalImageProperties.cxx,v  <--
vtkMedicalImageProperties.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/IO/vtkMedicalImageProperties.h,v  <--
vtkMedicalImageProperties.h

-Mathieu

--
Mathieu