[vtk-developers] VTK test failures

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 11 14:35:41 EST 2008

I'm trying to replicate this problem on my Intel Mac, and have so far been unsuccessful.  It may be that I'm not compiling PPC binaries correctly.  How do you compile as PPC binaries and verify the type of binaries being used?

Also, I noticed that on today's dashboard, all of the tests that started failing on the 8th are now working again.  Why is that?

-Ken