[vtk-developers] Using coordinates and scalar values for volume rendering

Yuri Ivanov mongwarrior at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 01:26:59 EST 2008

Hi Amy,

Sorry for the post, i know it is not suitable for this development list. I
write similar questions in vtk-users list but i couldn't find an useful
answer. So, i just want to learn about "how vtkImageData works" form the
developers of VTK. I think i must learn how vtkImageData's coordinate and
scalar values orginized, to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance...