[vtk-developers] Using coordinates and scalar values for volume rendering

Yuri Ivanov mongwarrior at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 09:48:47 EST 2008

Hi all;

I want to do volume rendering by using my manually created image data. I
have x,y,z coordinates and scalars. I don't know how image data can be
created manually. I search this in vtk user's book and internet for two
months, but couldn't find how i can do that. I want to map the coordinates
in image data, then create a volume(s) and visualize it.

Could you help me writing a sample code doing this in vtk. For example if
you can help me creating a cube or another object, i think i can visualize
my data. If you won't send me a sample code please don't write.

Thanks in advance, good days...