[vtk-developers] Current CVS Version not installing vtkgl.h

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:25:46 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm compiling and installing VTK CVS version every day on my linux box with
VTK_USE_GLSL_SHADERS on.
After that, I compiled the vtkInria3d with shader support. During this
compilation, the vtkgl.h was not found. I was found this file in my VTK
build dir Rendering/vtkgl.h, but the VTK installer was not installing them
on my include dir, then I copied manually the file to compile vtkInria3d.
After that, works fine to me.
This file aren't to be installed by VTK installer?

Thks,

Wagner Sales