[vtk-developers] PlaceWidget

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Feb 7 07:50:48 EST 2008

Hi Will,

yes I have write access.  I'll spruce up what I
have doc wise and pare down the 37 examples to
focus only on new widgets.  I'll rename and
commit them to VTK/Examples/GUI/Tcl.  If there
are some below that are a must have for anyone
please let me know.

Dean

TestAffineWidget.tcl
TestAngleWidget.tcl
TestAngleWidget2.tcl
TestBalloonWidget.tcl
TestBiDimensionalWidget.tcl
TestBorderWidget.tcl
TestBoxWidget.tcl
TestCameraWidget.tcl
TestCaptionWidget.tcl
TestCenteredSliderWidget2D.tcl
TestCheckerboardWidget.tcl
TestConstrainedContour.tcl
TestConstrainedHandleWidget.tcl
TestDijkstraGraphGeodesicPath.tcl
TestDistanceWidget.tcl
TestFocalPlaneContour.tcl
TestHandleWidget.tcl
TestHandleWidget2D.tcl
TestImplicitPlaneWidget2.tcl
TestInteractorEventRecorder.tcl
TestLineWidget.tcl
TestLineWidget2.tcl
TestLogoWidget.tcl
TestLogoWidgetAlphaBlending.tcl
TestLogoWidgetDepthPeeling.tcl
TestOrientedGlyphContour.tcl
TestOrientedGlyphContourPresetLine.tcl
TestOrthoPlanes.tcl
TestParallelopipedWidget.tcl
TestPlaneWidget.tcl
TestPointWidget.tcl
TestPolygonalRepresentationHandleWidget.tcl
TestRectilinearWipeWidget.tcl
TestScalarBarWidget.tcl
TestSliderWidget.tcl
TestSliderWidget2D.tcl