[vtk-developers] Current CVS compile error: vtkMath.h and 'legacy remove'

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Dec 8 16:52:03 EST 2008

Hi all,

The current VTK cvs does not seem to compile if VTK_LEGACY_REMOVE is ON:

In file included from /Users/sean/kitware/VTK/Common/
vtkAbstractTransform.cxx:21:
/Users/sean/kitware/VTK/Common/vtkMath.h:776: error: no 'float
vtkMath::DegreesToRadians()' member function declared in class 'vtkMath'
/Users/sean/kitware/VTK/Common/vtkMath.h:785: error: no 'double
vtkMath::DoubleDegreesToRadians()' member function declared in class 'vtkMath'

We thought our our dashboards had VTK_LEGACY_REMOVE on, but apparently
this broke for us recently (we are looking at that...).  But the error
seems genuine.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com