[vtk-developers] vtkImageReader2.cxx : FileLowerLeft  default ?

oc-spam66 oc-spam66 at laposte.net
Sun Aug 17 14:15:37 EDT 2008

Hello, thank you for your answers.

I now understand that the default FileLowerLeft=0 should not be changed. But then, the documentation is a bit misleading, isn't it ? On page 3 of http://www.vtk.org/pdf/file-formats.pdf, it is written :

"Data with implicit topology (structured data such as vtkImageData and vtkStructuredGrid) are ordered with x increasing fastest, then y, then z."

There, it may be worth mentioning the fact that data are read with y decreasing or increasing depending on the setting of FileLowerLeft. I know this now, but newcomers may find this information useful.

Regards,

O.C.

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.