[vtk-developers] Mac ATI+TestHAVSVolumeMapper

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Tue Sep 18 11:33:37 EDT 2007

To the maintainers of the following VTK nightly builds:

RogueResearch2 MacOSXTiger-i386-cocoa
RogueResearch2 MacOSXTiger-univ-cocoa-bs-debug
RogueResearch2 MacOSXTiger-univ-cocoa-bs-release
SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX VTKcvs_CMake246_gcc401_Qt423

Can you send me a stack trace of TestHAVSVolumeMapper, please?

Little story about the change I made yesterday on vtkOpenGLHAVSVolumeMapper: before my change, the way the extensions were queried was wrong.
The test used to pass on those Macs because I guess the mapper reported that those GPUs did not support the set of extensions (which was not true) so the mapper was not used on those cards.

My change probably revealed a bug in the mapper itself.

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive