[vtk-developers] Possible bug in vtkDataSetMapper?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Sat Sep 1 15:52:24 EDT 2007

    Jeff> I tracked a similar down to a problem in
    Jeff> vtkScalarsToColorsPainter.cxx where it was skipping if the
    Jeff> opacity didn't change

Thanks Jeff.  I am not sure this is the problem since this happens
before the polydata mapper does anything.  The data upstream of the
internal PolyDataMapper used by the DataSetMapper is not updated.  So
I doubt that the ScalarsToColors is causing the problem.

[...]
    Jeff> I have to look monday to see what I did about it.  Try
    Jeff> commenting out that check and see if it fixes your problem.

I haven't tried that yet but will try it soon.  Thanks.

cheers,
prabhu