[vtk-developers] VTK on Mac OS X: Carbon vs Cocoa, change of default

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 26 14:54:27 EDT 2007

Only one of VTK_USE_CARBON, VTK_USE_COCOA and VTK_USE_X may be on at once.
And, in fact, one must be on to provide a vtkRenderWindow implementation...
(unless you are using VTK without rendering entirely by switching off
VTK_USE_RENDERING)

VTK_WRAP_JAVA, VTK_WRAP_PYTHON and VTK_WRAP_TCL are all independent of each
other. They may all be turned on or off in any combination.

Does that clarify or confuse?
:-)
David