[vtk-developers] function was obsoleted for version 3.2 and i don't want to show this message

wildpeanut alin at vni.com.tw
Tue Nov 13 01:30:44 EST 2007

hi all,

i use tcl to execute vtk and ~
i got this message from vtkOutputWindow, my vtk version is 3.2 and the
complete message was below

ERROR: In C:\temp\vnc\vtk-src-windows\common\vtkImageSource.h, line 85
vtkBMPReader (009E6770): InterceptCacheUpdate was obsoleted for version
"3.2" and will be removed in a future version

i don't want to show this message, or maybe can make the vtkOuputWindow
invisible

please give me some suggestion how to do this?

thank you!