[vtk-developers] Updating VTK's freetype to current version (Bug #3670), help needed

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue May 29 11:27:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone on this list can help me update VTK to use the newest
freetype.  The history of my effort is all in bug 3670:
<http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3670>

I have a patch attached to the bug, but I've only tested on Mac OS X.  I
had to change some Windows-only files, but am unable to test on that platform.

Can someone volunteer to try my patch on Windows, Linux, or any other
OS?  All you need to do is unzip the patch, replace a folder, and rebuild vtk.

Thanks!

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com