[vtk-developers] Added new helper class (vtkDataObjectTypes)

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Mar 6 11:54:06 EST 2007

On 3/6/07 10:36 AM, David Cole said:

>I take that back... It's not only affecting you. It also shows up on
>several dashboards this morning.
>
>:-(
>
>Looks like those machines all belong to Rogue and there was some sort
>of CVS update issue.
>You guys have network issues yesterday / early this morning?

We made a change on our Intel build machine's local copy, which in
retrospect was a bad thing to do on a supposedly pristine nightly build
machine.  We are rerunning the dashboards now to clear that up.

But like Mathieu said, this is unrelated.  Indeed, we did not touch our
PPC build machine and you can see the problem there too:
<http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/RogueResearchPPC/MacOSXTiger-ppc-
carbon/20070306-0300-Nightly/BuildError.html>

This fix is simple, and ordinarily I would have just committed it by
now, but we just don't understand why _every_ dashboard is not red!

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com