[vtk-developers] LoadOpenGLExtension test failure fixed

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Tue Jun 19 16:00:12 EDT 2007

Hi VTK developpers,

The Test LoadOpenGLExtension have been failing for a while on our Dashboards.
That failure seemed to appear only on Macs, so we filled a bug report to
apple.
However, they replied that the problem seemed to be with the swap buffer code
of VTK.

I then found out that the vtkCocoaRenderWindow implementation of Frame()
is different
then the ones of the other vtkRenderWindow subclasses. All other classes call
glFlush if double buffering is disable, while vtkCocoaRenderWindow was
just doing nothing.

We changed the code of the Frame() method in vtkCocoaRenderWindow to
match the method used
elsewhere and the LoadOpenGLExtension test now succeeds for Cocoa builds.

Thanks.

Mathieu

Mathieu Coursolle                   mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Rogue Research                      www.rogue-research.com