[vtk-developers] Something is weird with midworld.kitware, VTKData out of sync?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Jul 11 16:13:01 EDT 2007

On 7/11/07 3:52 PM, Francois Bertel said:

>> And can you check which version of Xcode please?  (launch Xcode.app and
>> choose 'About Xcode' from the 'Xcode' menu).  The newest Xcode
>> supporting 10.3.x is 1.5.
>
>Yes, Xcode 1.5 is installed.

Hmmm.  In any case, the reason for this failure:
<http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/midworld.kitware/DarwinG5-c++-carbon/
20070711-0300-Nightly/BuildError.html>

is that the 'AGL_MULTISAMPLE' constant is present in the 10.3.9 SDK, but
not the 10.3.0 SDK.  Can you tell me which SDKs are present on midworld
in /Developer/SDKs/ ?

AGL_MULTISAMPLE was added in this change by Clinton:

<http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Rendering/
vtkCarbonRenderWindow.cxx?r1=1.58&r2=1.59>

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com