[vtk-developers] TestSobel2D-image dashboard failures, anyone know anything about this?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jul 6 17:08:30 EDT 2007

On 7/6/07 12:51 PM, Mathieu Malaterre said:

>My guess is that the DICOM lib was not able to do the Big/Little
>endian check properly. Can you display correctly the image ?

The tests started failing on both midworld and krondor between the
2007-05-03 and 05-04 nightly dashboards.

What's the easiest way to see what changed between those days?  Does the
CVS web interface let me do something like that?

BTW, we suspect some kind of floating point weirdness, rather than
endian problems, and the problem is not with the dicom code, but the
sobel code, we think.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com